Welcome to the Mathematics Department
Our Mission is to provide all learners with equitable, challenging opportunities for substantial academic growth through purposeful student-centered experiences with high expectations to create confident, competent life-long thinkers, communicators and self-directed learners.
In a way that:
- Students are always the focus;
- Growth for ALL is promoted and valued through a positive culture;
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and life-long learning is the norm;
- Collaborative teams and partnerships work together to support student achievement;
- Communication encourages participation from all stakeholders, both internally and externally;
- Unity of all stakeholders achieves consistency across the district; and
- Teachers and students have equitable access to resources needed to increase achievement.
We can empower and inspire ALL to teach, learn, persevere and grow with relentless passion to develop productive, successful, continuous learners.
Mathematics GOOGLE SITE
Executive Director, K-12 Mathematics and Science
K-12 Mathematics Coordinator (Region 3 and High School)
K-12 Mathematics Coordinator (Region 2 and Elementary, 3-5)
K-12 Mathematics Coordinator (Region 4 and Middle School)
K-12 Mathematics Coordinator (Region 1 and Elementary, K-2)
K-12 Mathematics Coaches
Click the icon below to access FWISD Curriculum